- Polish Journal of Social Rehabilitation (original Polish title: Resocjalizacja Polska) is
a bi-annual scientific publication, presenting scholarly articles that include theoretical studies, research, analyses, reviews, reports from conferences and scientific meetings, as well as information on events concerning events of a scientific nature (e.g. scientific advances).
- Journal is published by the Pedagogium Foundation, registered in Poland
(NIP: 525-23-61-929; REGON: 140543479; KRS: 0000256593). Pedagogium Foundation also signed cooperation agreement with Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.
- Since 2016 the on-line version is the original version of the Journal. Journal can be published in printed version. The official web site of the Journal is www.resocjalizacjapolska.pl
- Since 2014 the Journal has been published in two languages: Polish (original language) and English.
- Articles published in theon-line editionare publishedregularly in PDF form.
- Access to the online edition of the Journal is unlimited, i.e. does not require user login/registration.
- The online edition ofthe Polish Journal of Social Rehabilitation is published under Open Access, which means that users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, and link to the full texts of these articles - are provided with full unrestricted access.
- Permission is given touse thefullcontent ofarticles publishedon the Polish Journal of Social Rehabilitation’s website based on CreativeCommonsAttribution4.0(also calledasCC-BY) license conditions, available on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ and this permission applies to any language version or any later version of the license as published by the Creative Commons organisation.
- The publisher does not charge for providing access to full versions of articles nor for their use as referred to in Section 7.
- All articles published in the Journal are reviewed in accordance with the principle of double "blind" review process in which the author and reviewer do not know each other’s identities. A detailed description of the review procedure is available on www.resocjalizacjapolska.pl
- Starting from 2020, reviewing scientific articles is subject to a fee. The costs of reviewing articles are borne by the Publisher. The amount of fees is regulated by an agreement concluded between the Publisher and the Reviewer.
- Starting from 2020, the Author is obliged to pay a fee to the Publisher on account of publishing the scientific text in the journal. The amount and rules of payment of fees are regulated by separate documents.
- The condition for publishing the research paper is filling in, signing and sending to the editorial the “Author’s Declaration”, available on www.resocjalizacjapolska.pl
- The publisherspermitinstitutionalrepositories and online open access directories to indexthe fullcontentof articlespublished onthe Journal's website.
- Cooperation of editors, authors and reviewers shall comply with the Code of Ethics of the Polish Journal of Social Rehabilitation, available on www.resocjalizacjapolska.pl
- The Editorial undertakes activities to eliminate all forms of scientific misconduct, fraud and forgery. Negative practices are documented and proceeded in accordance with the rules adopted by the editorial.